Swinburne University of Technology, Malaysia campus is the foreign branch campus of Swinburne University in Melbourne, Australia. As a branch campus, students at the Malaysian campus receive the same high-quality education through indifferent courses and equal academic standards as the Australian campus. Swinburne University is ranked in the top 500 universities in the world by 2019 QS World University Rankings making it amongst the top 3% of universities worldwide.
Top five reasons to choose Swinburne University of Technology:
1. Australian degree at Malaysian cost.
2. Globally ranked and industry-engaged learning.
3. Professional recognition: Courses taught at Swinburne’s Sarawak campus are recognized by professional bodies in Australia and Malaysia relevant to its respective fields of studies such as the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), CPA Australia (CPAA), Engineers Australia (EA) and Australian Computer Society (ACS).
4. International study options: Our undergraduates have the opportunity to spend a semester at our Melbourne campus through a Student Exchange Program. Students can also choose to apply for a transfer to our Melbourne campus after a minimum of one year of study, subject to meeting the appropriate criteria.
5. Swinburne’s Sarawak campus is located in the capital city of Kuching and is home to students from over 60 countries.
• Electrical and Electronic
• Robotics and Mechatronics
• Computer Science
• Information and Communication Technology
• Accounting and Finance
• International Business
• Human Resource Management
• Management and Digital Media
• Multimedia Design
Level of study-