University For The Creative Arts is a public, professional arts and design university in England. Its creative reputation has been established for over 150 years based at five campuses across the South East of England, in Canterbury, Epsom, Maid stone, and Rochester. UCA’s catalog has foundation courses, undergraduate and postgraduate courses, and also pathway courses. Methods of teaching and learning in the UK may differ from those in your own country and the University for the Creative Arts encourages students to think creatively and to produce personalized, original, and individual solutions to assignments. University for the creative arts was founded in 2005 with the motto ‘Great art changes perspectives, Great design changes lives.
UCA provides courses relating to fashion, music, architecture, interior design, film making, graphic design, performing arts, photography, business, and many more.
Why Choose University for The Creative Arts
- Highest-ranking creative arts university in the UK
- Offers a global perspective in creative education
- Achieved the gold award under the teaching excellence and student outcomes framework (TEF) 2019.
- 96.9% of graduates find work or enter further study within six months
- 13th in the guardian university guide 2020
Tuition fees for International Students are given bellow
- Undergraduate – £12,000
- Post-graduate – £15600
English Score Required
- The minimum IELTS score is 6.5, no band less than 5.5
- PTE is 58, 53 each
Area of Studies
- Advertising & Branding
- Animation, Computer Games & Digital Arts
- Architecture & Interior Design
- Crafts: Jewelers, Ceramics & Glass
- Design for Theatre, Performance & Events
- Fashion & Textiles
- Film & Video
- Fine Art
- General Art & Design courses
- Graphic Design & Illustration
- Journalism & Broadcasting
- Marketing & Management
- Photography & Media Arts
- Three Dimensional & Product Design
For more detailed information check here
Student can get merit based, leadership, Academic Excellence and Chevening scholarship.
Accommodation Per week – £120- £180
From now and after the students can apply for Tier-4 and easily can get the visa. So, it is a great opportunity for Bangladeshi students to start their abroad studies now and fulfill their dream in the UK.
We know as a candidate you have so many questions like How to go to the UK from Bangladesh, Can education system of UK, who can sponsor you for a student visa, How IELTS helps in studying abroad, and so on. Add Worldwide education & migration services – WEMS Readout out our website, you will find all the answers and proper guidelines for your question.
Still now if you have any confusion about the process of study in the UK, you can contact us.