The University Of Hertfordshire (UOH) is a public university in Hertfordshire, United Kingdom. The university is based largely in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. Its antecedent institution, Hatfield Technical College, was founded in 1948 and was identified as one of 25 Colleges of Technology in the United Kingdom in 1959.
The University is the UK’s leading business-facing university and an exemplar in the sector. It is innovative and enterprising and challenges individuals and organizations to excel. The University of Hertfordshire has two campuses, namely De Havilland and College Lane, which are spread across sprawling premises. The distance between the University of Hertfordshire and London city is only 21 miles.
Qs Ranking: 801-1000
National Rank: 99
Young University Rank: 201-250
European Teaching Rank: 151-200
Why Choose University of Hertfordshire:
- The University of Hertfordshire has achieved the top gold ranking in the Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) 2018.
- The University always ensures students’ safety and preparation for their new adventures.
- High quality, professional accredited teaching and modern practical teaching facilities.
- There are over 800 courses to choose
- Affordable tuition fee and scholarship.
- 96% of graduates are in work or further study.
- They have strong links with many leading industry bodies.
- 2 years Masters with placement.
Accounting & Finance:
- Accounting & Economics
- Finance & Economics
Animation, Film and Digital
Animation and Visual Effects
Games and Design
Film and Television Production
Art, Design and Fashion:
- Graphic Design
- Visual Merchandiser
- Digital Media Design
- Fashion Design
- Model Design
- Product and Industrial Design
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Civil Engineering
Education & Teaching
- Early Childhood Education
- Primary Education
Geography and Environment
- Environmental Management and Ecology
- Human Geography
- Physical Geography
Law & Criminology
- Criminal Justice and Criminology
Mathematics & Physics
- Financial Mathematics
- Physics with space science
Philosophy, Politics and Economics
- Business Economics
- Philosophy and Journalism
- International Relation and Philosophy
- Politics and International relation
- Aerospace Engineering with pilot studies
- Aerospace Engineering with space technology
- Aerospace technology with management
- Interior Architecture and Design
- Automotive Engineering with motorsport
- Motorsport Technology
- Automotive Technology with Management
Business & Management
- Business Administration
- Business & Accounting
- Business & Finance
- Business & Human Resource
- Business & Marketing
- Business & Tourism
- Business Studies
Health & Social Work
- Paramedic Science
- Social work
Journalism & Communication
- Journalism & Creative Writing
- Mass Communications
Nursing & Midwifery
- Nursing-Mental Health
- Undergraduate: £13450
- Postgraduate: £13950
Accommodation and Food Plan:
- Accommodation: £190-£240 per month
- Food- £45-£50 per week
Entry Requirements for University of Hertfordshire:
- Undergraduate: 6.0, no less than 5.5 in any item.
- Postgraduate: 6.5, no less than 6 in any item.
- Minimum 65% marks in relevant subject or 2.5 out of 4.0 scales for both undergraduate and postgraduate program.
Want to more about International students at the University of Hertfordshire. Check all the information about International students at the University of Hertfordshire.
From now and after the students can apply for Tier-4 and easily can get the visa. So, it is a great opportunity for Bangladeshi students to start their abroad studies now and fulfill their dream in the UK.
We know as a candidate you have so many questions like How to go to the UK from Bangladesh, Can education system of UK, who can sponsor you for a student visa, How IELTS helps in studying abroad, and so on. Add Worldwide education & migration services – WEMS Readout out our website, you will find all the answers and proper guidelines for your question. Also, you can get a free assessment from us.
If you have any confusion about the process of study in the UK, you can contact us.