Study Abroad at Mount Saint Vincent University
Mount Saint Vincent University is a primarily undergraduate public university which attracts a large number of students for the reason of its speciality in programs, small class sizes and location. It was established in 1873 in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
A diverse mix of 4,000 women and men from across Canada and more than 70 countries take advantage of the Mount’s programs and unique sense of community through on-campus classes and distance learning opportunities.
Key features at a glance:
- Each year, hundreds of students benefit from more than CAD 1.9 million in scholarships and bursaries associated with the university.
- It is home to a nationally recognized art gallery
- Only University in Canada to hold a Chair in Learning Disabilities
- The University recently launched first joint interdisciplinary PhD in Educational Studies in Atlantic Canada in conjunction with Acadia University and St. Francis Xavier University
- It is the only Atlantic Canadian University to offer Child and Youth Study
Application process and the cost of tuition:
To enrol the student must provide the information on previous academic performance and pass examinations. Upon review about (70%) of applicants receive a positive response. Mount Saint Vincent University divides its academic year into semesters. A year of studies will cost you on an average $15,441.00 CAD. In addition, part of the cost can be covered by university scholarships.
Area of Studies:
MSVU offers certificates and diplomas as well as bachelor’s degrees in arts and science, education and professional studies programs in such areas as applied human nutrition, business administration, tourism and hospitality management, child and youth studies, and public relations. Home to the longest-standing accredited cooperative education program in the Atlantic region, every program has an internship, co-op or practicum opportunity attached.
The university also offers a wide range of graduate programs, including the Master of Public Relations, the only one of its kind in Canada, and the PhD in Educational Studies, a joint initiative with Nova Scotia university partners.
Worldwide Education & Migration Services-WEMS
VIP Tower(12th floor), 51/1, Naya Paltan, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
O R Nizam, Flat#502, House#36 Road#03, Chittagong
226, Pubali Market ( 1st floor), Seroil Station Bazar, Rajshahi
+8801909 110 173