University Canada West is an innovative business and technology-oriented, a teaching-intensive institution with two locations in Vancouver, Canada. They offer experiential undergraduate and graduate degrees for domestic and international students. The University is growing and offers students an outstanding student experience both in the classroom with talented faculty who have expertise in their fields but also bring a wealth of experience from backgrounds in business and industry that they apply to the classroom for students to apply their knowledge to real-world examples.
Why choose University Canada West :
- The University is centrally located in Vancouver, vibrant downtown of Canada offers a dynamic learning environment.
- Brand new 90,000 sq. campus is in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Canada.
- The University has a team of knowledgeable faculty with first-hand industry experience.
- UCW collaborates with digital leaders such as Salesforce (Trailhead), Tableau and IBM aligning with the vision of keeping our students up to date with technological trends.
- UCW has small class sizes to enhance student experience and engagement.
- Highly ambitious students at UCW can graduate BCOM/BA within 2.5 years (regular route is 4 years).
- ACBSP-Accredited Business Programs.
- 100% Job Employability Rate.
- Attractive Scholarships and Grants.
- Application Fees Waiver.
- UCW students come from more than 52 countries around the world.
University Canada West – UCW is one of the top 100 universities in Canada. It’s an innovative business and technology-oriented and ranks higher in these areas.
Career-focused programs :
- Bachelor of Commerce (4 Years)
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication (4 Years)
- Associate of Arts (2 Years)
- Master of Business Administration (2 Years)
- MBA foundation (1 Term)
Academic Terms/Sessions :
- Fall (October)
- Winter (January)
- Spring (April)
- Summer (July)
Entry requirements :
Master’s Academic :
A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
Master’s Foundation :
A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, with a cumulative GPA of 2.67 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
HSC (Grade 12), diploma or equivalent with an overall average of C or better (2.0 on a 4.33 scale)
English Language Requirements :
- IELTS: 6.5 or better with a minimum of 6.0 in the writing
- PTE: 61 overall with minimum score of 60 in writing
- TOEFL iBT: 88 overall with minimum of 20 in each component
University Access Program (UAP) :
- .5 Band: 3 Months*
- 1 Band: 6 Months**
- 1.5 Band: 9 Months***
Course Fees: $4,950
Tuition Fees :
- UG: $69,600
- MBA: $35,100
- MBA Foundation: $7,020
- Tuition deposit for international students: $7,900 ***
- Application Fees: $150
Academic Excellence Scholarships:
- MBA: Up to $10000
- MBA Foundation: Up to $6,500
- UG: Up to $17,400
- Associate Degree: Up to $10000
Second Language Scholarship:
- Up to $4,000 (Overall 7.0, no band less than 6.5)
- From now and after the students can apply for Tier-4 and easily can get the visa. So, it is a great opportunity for Bangladeshi students to start their abroad studies now and fulfill their dream in the UK.
- We know as a candidate you have so many questions like How to go to the UK from Bangladesh, Can education system of UK, who can sponsor you for a student visa, How IELTS helps in studying abroad, and so on. Add Worldwide education & migration services – WEMS Readout out our website, you will find all the answers and proper guidelines for your question.
>>Still now if you have any confusion about the process of study in the UK, you can contact us.