The Mount Saint Vincent University is located in Nova Scotia, Canada. Established by the Sisters of Charity in 1873, it was one of the few higher education institutes providing education for women. By 1951, the university began offering degrees in Arts, Secretarial Science, Music, Home Economics, Library Science, Nursing, and Education. Today, it offers undergraduate, graduate as well as professional studies programs. These include gerontology, social studies, applied human nutrition, etc.
It has also established an international education center providing useful information to its international applicants. At present, the institute has over 4,000 students educating themselves and enjoying the vibrant campus life of Mount Saint Vincent University. 16% of international students from 50 countries who wished to study in Canada are now a part of this institute.
Why Choose Mount Saint Vincent University :
- Located just minutes away from downtown Halifax
- Contribute more than CAD 1.9 million in scholarships and bursaries associated with the university
- home to a nationally recognized art gallery
- The only university in Canada to hold a chair in learning disabilities
- attracts a large number of students for the reason of its specialty in programs, small class sizes and location
- The 38.5-acre campus of the university offers a number of facilities for its students along with a range free of cost services.
- Financial aid, physical and mental well-being and academic advising are free of cost services offered by the university on campus.
- Develop your cultural sensitivity
- Be immersed in another language
- Networking opportunities
- Helps you learn in the classroom
Mount Saint Vincent University Programs :
- Business administration
- Tourism and hospitality management
- Applied Human Nutrition
- Business Administration
- Child and Youth Study
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Public Relations
- Cultural Studies
- Political Studies
- Public Policy Studies
- Sociology / Anthropology
- Women’s and Gender Studies
- General Studies
- Master of Applied Human Nutrition
- Master of Science Applied Human Nutrition
- Master of Arts in Communication
- Master of Arts in School Psychology
- Master of Arts in Women and Gender Studies
- Master of Public Relations
Mount Saint Vincent University Tuition Fees for International students :
Find out tuition and fees for Canadian and International students at Mount Saint Vincent University
|Undergraduate tuition & fees (10 courses)||$17,671- $18,077|
|Graduate tuition & fees (6 courses)||$18,000- $20,000|
There are a lot more to tuition fees depending on course duration and many things. For more and detailed information about tuition fees check this direct from on Mount Saint Vincent University website.
English language requirements :
IELTS is a compulsory requirement to study in Canada for international students. Minimum IELTS score requirements are different for the Undergraduate labels and Postgraduate labels.
Scholarship in Mount Saint Vincent University :
Some scholarships offered by the university are
- President’s Scholarships
- Sister Frances Carmel Regan Memorial Scholarship
- Harvella Endowed Scholarship
- Nova Scotia Research and Innovation Graduate Scholarships
From now and after the students can apply for a student visa and easily can get the visa. So, it is a great opportunity for Bangladeshi students to start their abroad studies now and fulfill their dream. So if you are interested in study in Canada check out the complete process of study in Canada from Bangladesh and the requirements to study in Canada from Bangladesh.
We know as a candidate you have so many questions like How to go abroad from Bangladesh, How Can education system, who can sponsor you for a student visa, How IELTS helps in studying abroad, and so on. Add Worldwide education & migration services – WEMS Readout out our website, you will find all the answers and proper guidelines for your question.