Study at Asia Pacific University-APU.
The Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation is a private university in Malaysia. It was formed in 1993 as the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) and was renamed in 2004.APU provides undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the areas of information technology, media, business and engineering. APU was announced as among the Highest Rated Emerging Universities in Malaysia, it has been rated at 5-STAR by the Ministry of Higher Education. APU has earned an enviable reputation as an award-winning University through its achievements in winning a host of prestigious awards at local and international levels.
To provide students with a platform to discover their future career pathways, the APU Careers Centre organizes the APU Mega Career Fair twice a year. In the career expo, there are participants from more than 80 companies, including large local and multinational businesses such as Microsoft, HILTI, KPMG, Maybank and Volkswagen. Students from the Computing & Technology, Business & Finance, Engineering, Media & Design disciplines attended the expo to search for full-time employment and internship opportunities.
Why Asia Pacific University?
1. Up to 30% scholarship
2. 100% employability
3. Best university for it in whole Asia
4. Option to credit transfer.
5. Option for dual degrees
6.The only university that has a cybersecurity zone in Malaysia
7. 5 stars rated from Ministry of Higher Education.
8. Awarded for IT in Malaysia.
9. Has the Washington Accord Certificate by which students can practice engineering in any country of the world.
10. Two career fairs organize every year.
11. Candidates can get job placement and internship opportunities at the World Best Companies through the job fairs.
Worldwide Education & Migration Services-WEMS
VIP Tower(12th floor), 51/1, Naya Paltan, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
O R Nizam, Flat#502, House#36 Road#03, Chittagong
226, Pubali Market ( 1st floor), Seroil Station Bazar, Rajshahi
+8801909 110 173
Email: [email protected]