The University of Cyberjaya is a private university with a focus on healthcare programmes. University of Cyberjaya (UoC) is a top-tier healthcare university in Malaysia as reflected in the latest Ministry of Higher Education’s SETARA ratings which have accorded UoC a 5-star (Excellent) rating on par with leading public universities.
University of Cyberjaya(UoC) now offers more than 20 programmes including degrees and masters and doctorate level postgraduate research courses in a wide variety of disciplines including medical sciences, pharmaceutical sciences, psychology, physiotherapy, homoeopathic medical sciences, business and biomedical technology engineering among others.
The university has an enrollment of 4,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students across five faculties, two academic centres, and six hospital teaching resource centres.
Students may get the opportunity to credit transfers, dual-awards, student exchanges, research collaborations etc after completing their Foundation or Degree years 1, 2 or 3.
University has five faculties. These include:
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Faculty of Occupational Safety & Health
- Faculty of Traditional & Complementary Medicine
- Diploma in Cosmetic
- Diploma in Psychology
- Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health
- Diploma in Medical Assistant
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Accounting
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor in Occupational Safety & Health
- Bachelor Of Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Bachelor In Physiotherapy
- Bachelor in Business Administration (Honours)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medical Science (Hons)
- Master of Medical Science
- Master in Clinical Pharmacy
- Master of Clinical Psychology
- Master of Science in Occupational Safety and Health Management
- Doctor of Philosophy in Medical Science
- Doctor of Pharma