University Kuala Lumpur (UniKL) is a leading entrepreneurial technical university in engineering technology in Malaysia. The government-mandated the university to upgrade the status of technical education in Malaysia.
The university basically focuses on to provide graduates with the knowledge, skills and attitude required to contribute to the nation and prepare them to play major roles in a globalized and knowledge-based economy.
UniKL has 13 institutes spread across 13 campuses throughout Malaysia with the concept of ‘One Institute, One Specialization’, UniKL contributes not only in tertiary education but also in researches and developments for commercialization purposes.
The University of Kuala Lumpur is a multi-campus technical university with its main campus based at Kuala Lumpur and other campuses are situated in Selangor, Malacca, Perak, Kedah and Johor. Rated as a Tier-5 “Excellent University” by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia in 2009, 2011, and 2013.
Those who want to study in UK, Australia, New Zealand and Korea can transfer their program after 1 or 2 years by admitting to specific program in UniKL, such as Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, IT or Accounting.
- Medical Science & Technology
- Automation & Industrial Maintenance
- Mechatronics, Air-Conditioning
- Machine Building & Metal Fabrication
- Product Design & Precision Manufacturing
- Information Technology
- Animation & Multimedia
- Food Technology, Chemical & Bioengineering
- Environmental Technology
- Naval Architecture
- Marine Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Aviation Technology
- Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication
- Quality Engineering & Industrial Logistics
- Medical & Allied Health Sciences
- Business, Entrepreneurship & Islamic Finance
- Oil & Gas
- Railway Technology